Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stu's Graduation BBQ











So,, Stu graduated from College again.. This time with his MBA.. He's so stinking smart.. Were glad he's in our family so at least we know one person who's successful.. We had a BBQ at the park and it was alot of fun.. The whole fam was there ( exept Steph who lives in st george ).. But we had some good sammy's and hung out and played.. The kids always have a great time playing together.. Dad talked a bit about Stu and told him how proud he was of him and we all went around and said a little something.. We all have stories and stories about him but the point is we all think he is great and is admired by everyone.. I just wanted to say a little something more.. Stewart has been my Best Friends for years now.. We've been through so much together.. I would have to say that I'm the youngest of 8 kids but really when I was growning up it was pretty much just me and Stu.. So all my memories include him.. He has been through so much and changed alot these past 5 years.. I'm glad that I've been able to be in his life and watch him experience all he has.. He is the most selfless person I know.. I don't think he ever even considers his own feelings when he makes decisions.. He is always concerned about others and how it will effect them.. That is one of the best qualities that I think he has.. We all know how awesome he is.. He is always fun to be with and everyone wants to be his friend.. He is full of knowledge and always has great advice..He's just a great person to know.. I am blessed to have had him as my best friend.. I have to be a brat and brag about how great he is to me but I wouldn't be where I am today with out him.. He's the best brother a girl could ask for.. Thanks Stu for all you do for me and this entire family.. We are eternally greatful to have you in this family.. We are so proud of you and can't wait to see your success.. I couldn't pick a person who deserves it more.. Thanks also to Jess for putting up with our Stu.. Your perfect for him and we can all see how happy you make him.. We love you both!!

No comments:

A Little Thought From Dad

I love the idea of this blog. Just think a Roger Reeve Family on going conversation. WOW!!! I Love the idea of telling those we love some good things that we experience in this good old life. Some days are just good days and you love to share that goodness with others.

The older I get in this good old life the more I seem to love our kids. That is probably the reason I am as big as I am I just carry a lot of love around. You think you have all this love and then you get or feel even greater love. Love seems to have no end. I am glad that our family can be together forever and that our Love is forever.

I do Love your Mother. Deanne is a true little Angel that we have had the opportunity to belong with and love. She loves being your Mother and friends. I am glad that we have her in our lives and that we can help our children love her as we all do.

Let's have a great time with this blog. Maybe our love for each other will even grow???

Love Ya All

Sabrina & BJ

Sabrina & BJ

Shawna Emma CJ Alyssa Caleb

Shawna Emma CJ Alyssa Caleb

Spencer, Amberlie, Brooklyn & Gavin

Spencer, Amberlie, Brooklyn & Gavin

Baby Hunter and Collin

Baby Hunter and Collin

Stephanie & Trevor

Stephanie & Trevor